One in five Americans have a sleep disorder and nearly one in five have an anxiety disorder—and most want natural solutions. Studies suggest weighted blankets may create a natural boost in mood, ease stress and anxiety, promote deeper sleep, encourage athletic recovery, and soothe Restless Leg Syndrome. The Anchor™ weighted blanket combines luxury finishes with proven science to ground you in feelings of security, stability, and safety.
The Anchor Weighted Blanket is available in two sizes and three weights per size. Choosing the right weight for a weighted blanket is simple. A blanket should be around ten to twelve percent of your body weight, within a pound or two. So, a person weighing 150 pounds would choose the 15-pound option. The throw (48″x72″) size will comfortably cover one sleeper, while the Queen (60″x80″) can cover two.
Plus, for every Anchor Weighted Blanket purchased, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the MALOUF FOUNDATION, which fights child sex trafficking and exploitation.
- Promotes relaxation and restorative sleep
- Comes in two sizes and three weights
- Glass beads create gentle pressure
- Inner and outer blankets wash easily
- Removable, silky-soft microfiber cover is hypoallergenic and stain resistant
- Outer blanket features elegant channel stitching for a designer look, available in two classic colors
- 100% cotton inner blanket for all-season comfort with 10-tie system for secure fit
- Baffle-box design evenly distributes and encases glass beads; 3-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.